Information clause for job applicants using an electronic recruitment form
Personal data Controller
The Controller of your personal data processed as a part of the recruitment process are the Partners of a civil partnership operating under the name createIT s.c. Borkowski Bartosz Fredrych Aleksander (“createIT”):
1) Bartosz Borkowski running business activity under the name: Bartosz Borkowski wspólnik spółki cywilnej createIT with its registered office in Toruń, ul. Filtrowa 23, 87-100 Toruń, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under NIP: 1231082895, REGON: 015819292;
2) Aleksander Fredrych running business activity under the name: Aleksander Fredrych createIT with its registered office in Toruń, ul. Filtrowa 23, 87-100 Toruń, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under NIP: 9562142862, REGON: 340903300;
acting jointly as civil partnership under the name createIT s.c. Borkowski Bartosz Fredrych Aleksander with its registered office in Toruniu, ul. Filtrowa 23, 87-100 Toruń, NIP: 9562288844, REGON: 340903486 hereinafter referred to as Joint Controllers.
Your personal data is jointly controlled in order to develop business activity of createIT through comprehensive provision of top quality services with the staff with appropriate skills, experience and qualifications, striving to provide uniform service to our clients and reduce operating costs – under Joint Controller Agreement.
We point out that, as Joint Controllers, we attach great importance to the protection of privacy and confidentiality of personal data, we select and apply appropriate technical and organisational measures with due care to protect the personal data processed. We ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner that guarantees access of only authorised persons to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary for the activities performed by them. Your data shall be processed in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
Please note that each of the Joint Controllers is responsible for the fulfilment of the information obligation towards you. In addition, you are entitled to exercise your rights towards each of the Joint Controllers mentioned above, then your requests will be forwarded to the right Joint Controller.
You can contact Joint Controllers by post writing to the address Zbigniewa Wasiutyńskiego 16, 00-707 Warsaw or electronically by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com [KPB1] (Contact Point).
The Joint Controllers have not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Scope of personal data
Purpose and basis of personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
1) performance of obligations arising from legal provisions related to the employment process, including in particular the Labour Code – in the case of preferred employment based on an employment contract – then the legal basis for the processing of data contained in the application documents is the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in connection with the provisions of labour law).
2) conducting the recruitment process – in the case preferred of employment based on a civil law contract, B2B contract – then the legal basis for the processing of data contained in the application documents is taking action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
3) conducting the recruitment process with regard to data not required by the Controller or by law – then the legal basis for the processing of data contained in the application documents is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), including data referred to in Article 9(1) of the GDPR (Article 9(2)(a)of the GDPR);
4) conducting future recruitment processes – then the legal basis for the processing of data contained in the application documents is your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
5) verification of the qualifications and skills of the applicant and establishingthe terms of cooperation – then the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
6) establishing or pursuing claims as well as defending against claims against the Administrator – then the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Personal data recipients
Your personal data may be transferred to trusted entities to which its processing is commissioned, i.e. partners providing recruitment services (primarily through the supply of a recruitment platform), partners providing technical services (developing and maintaining IT systems and websites).
Personal data retention period
Your personal data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the end of the recruitment process. If you consent to the use of personal data for the purposes of future recruitment, your data will be used for 12 months.
The rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
1) access your data;
2) rectify (correct) your personal data;
3) limit the processing of personal data;
4) have your personal data deleted;
5) lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
Information on the requirement to provide data
Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from Article 22(1) of the Labour Code, to participate in the recruitment process – is required by law, in particular by the provisions of the Labour Code (in the case of employment based on a contract of employment), and in the case of employment based on a civil law contract – by the Controller. The consequence of failure to provide personal data is inability to process the application in the recruitment process. Providing other information by you is voluntary.
Profiling and transfer of data to a third country
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
Your data will not be profiled or processed in a way that would cause making only automatic decisions concerning you.
The Controller expects the disclosure of personal data in the application documents only to the extent specified by the provisions of labour law. If the application documents contain data exceeding the scope indicated by law (e.g. contact details), its processing will take place with the applicant’s consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), expressed by sending application documents. In some recruitment processes (for selected jobs), we may ask you to send video materials with your image recorded. Then, personal data in the form of an image will be processed on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), expressed by sending application documents In the scope in which personal data is processed on the basis of expressed consent, it can be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. .